This is the privacy notice of Allegro School of Gymnastics Ltd . In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to our company. Our UK company registration number is XXXXXXXXXX
Our registered office is:
Darrick Wood Sports
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to contact us before continuing, or leaving our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
How we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined methods we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data. If the basis changes then, if required by law, we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal. We may use it in order to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Provide you with our services
- Provide you with suggestions and advice on how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide.
If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable. We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business or services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal in nature.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
If you have given us explicit permission to do so, we may from time to time send you emails or links we think you may find useful. We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us Allegrogc@yahoo.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so. Where we process your information on this basis, we do so only after having given careful consideration to:
- Whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- Whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- Whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether it is reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- Record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of Allegro School of Gymnastics
- Responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- Protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- Insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage our company responsibly
- Protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
Our website allows you to post information with a view to that information being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people. Examples include:
- Posting a message on our blog
- Clicking on an icon next to another visitor’s message to convey your agreement, disagreement or thanks
In posting personal information, it is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of every person who might use it. We do not specifically use this information except to allow it to be displayed or shared.
We do store it, and we reserve a right to use it in the future in any way we decide. Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it.
We accept no responsibility for their actions at any time. Provided your request is reasonable and there is no legal basis for us to retain it, we agree to any request to delete personal information that you have posted. You can make a request by contacting us at Allegrogc@yahoo.com.
Complaints regarding content on our website
Our website is a publishing medium. Anyone may register and then publish information about himself, herself or some other person. We attempt to moderate user generated content, but we are not always able to do so as soon as that content is published. If you complain about any of the content on our website, we will investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we will remove content while we investigate. Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
Information relating to payment
Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us through this website. All payment details are laid out in separate invoices and bills, sent directly to you and are never made public.
Volunteering and work
If you send us information in connection with a voluntary work, we may keep it for up to 2 years – in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our organisation.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint.
We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
Referral and business partner information
This is information given to us by you in your capacity as a business partner. It allows us to recognise visitors that you have referred to us, and to credit to you commission due for such referrals.
It also includes information that allows us to transfer commission to you. The information is not used for any other purpose. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship.
We expect any partner to agree to reciprocate this policy.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website.
They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved. Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser.
Others last indefinitely. Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose.
- To track how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- To record your answers to webforms, surveys or questionnaires on our site while you complete them
- To record the conversation thread during email exchanges with our support team
A list of the active cookies used on our website is included at the bottom of this page. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies.
The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. If you prevent cookie use through your browser settings, you will not be able to use all the functionality of our website.
You can obtain up-to-date information on blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- (Chrome); https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- (Firefox); https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- (Opera); http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- (Internet Explorer); https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- (Safari); https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- (Edge); https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded. We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address.
We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution. We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the pages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
The following are third-party websites whose cookies are used on the Allegro School of Gymnastics website, accompanied by links to their own privacy policies.
- Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Disclosure and sharing of your information
Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
Some data may be processed outside the European Union
All our websites are hosted within GDPR compliant territories. However, we also use services in countries based outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly data obtained within the UK or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
For example, some of the software our website uses may have been developed in the United States of America or in Australia.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- The data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors include transfer clauses written by, or approved by, a supervisory authority in the European Union, specifically the UK
- We comply with a code of conduct approved by supervisory authorities in the European Union
- We are certified under an approved certification mechanism as provided for in the GDPR
- Both our company and the processor are public authorities between whom there is either a legally binding agreement or administrative arrangements approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union relating to protection of your information
Access to your own information
Access to your personal information
- At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, on request.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at Allegrogc@yahoo.com.
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information.
Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may also contact us at Allegrogc@yahoo.com. This may limit the service we can provide to you.
Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action.
This is important to safeguard your information.
Use of site by children
- We do not provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
How you can complain
- We will resolve to solve any issue by engaging in good faith with you in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with the law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- To support a claim or defence in court.
Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
At Allegro School of Gymnastics we take private data seriously and to the best of our abilities, conform to the EU Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC), implemented as the General Data Protection Regulation, or the GDPR.
If for any reason you believe this is not the case please contact us here.